Monday, August 13, 2007

Early-Adopters



Do you like to be the first among friends and family to know about the newest, coolest things and services that appear on the market? Do you love talking about your “discoveries”? Do you derive great satisfaction when you’ve spotted a new trend, and told others about it? Do you often think to yourself, “You know, I should get paid for the amount of marketing I do for that company!”

Well, if you are AND you are based here in Singapore, I’d like to have a quick chat with you. I’m putting together some interesting Word of Mouth marketing campaigns for some cool companies and I’m looking for volunteers just like you. While we aren’t offering any cash for your help, you will get to try/have new products and services free.

If interested, please email me at aun@atemedia.com. Please include “word of mouth campaign” in the subject of the email so I will be able to quickly spot your message. Please also include a couple sentences that tell me about yourself. That would help tremendously.

Thanks!