Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Checking In!



Poor, poor neglected blog. I wanted to stop by and check in quickly to state the obvious - I haven't been blogging lately. Nothing big going on, just a newly busy schedule and less time.

I recently started a new job at a local college where I am working in the library as a technician. Going from an elementary school environment to university setting has been quite a change - it's SOOO quiet. Definitely a good thing most of the time, but sometimes I miss the hustle and bustle of a school setting. The best part about my job though is that I'm done no later than 3:00 (and 2 days a week I'm done by 1:00 or 2:00!) and I have summers off which works very well for my boys' schedules.

Speaking of which, school has started which means a lot of running around for band, football and other activities. I miss summer and its lack of routine and lack of schedules already!

On top of all of that, I'm trying very hard to get back into my workout routine. I suddenly realized that it has been TWO YEARS since I've worked out on a regular basis!

Bottom line - I need to concentrate on getting myself into a regular routine and blogging just doesn't fit in right now. Once I can trust myself that I'm sticking to the workout routine and have a handle on the rest, I hope to come back. As much as I enjoy blogging, I have to admit it's nice - especially on really busy nights - to simply sit down and eat instead of messing with photos!

Hope to be back soon...............................