Monday, July 30, 2007

Hiatus



.
My dears.

My darlings.

My sweet juicy peaches.

Today I am packing up my foodstuffs and taking well deserved hiatus from this site.

Why?

Because I'm a busy girl!

Well, that and recently, some other bloggers made me realize that this sunny-happy site, isn't really worth the price I have been paying to have it up.

So I need to step away and regroup.

I will be back sometime, I'm sure, and I hope you will all tune in then. It may be a week, it may be longer...I just don't know.

In the mean time, please do check out the archives, and click on the links I have posted over there on the left. Good blogs all. Oh and check out my good friends on I Hate My 30's!


So until we meet again, I leave you all with kisses.

-Rachael



(Actually, that said, I will be posting very soon to thank Columbus Foodie for her Blogging By Mail goodies...which I am super excited about...)